De: Mercea Paul [mailto:paul.mer...@almexa.ro]
Enviado el: sábado, 08 de enero de 2011 12:14 p.m.
Para: firebird-net-provider@lists.sourceforge.net
Asunto: [Firebird-net-provider] Using FBEmbeded in ASP.NET

Hi

I know I can use |DataDirectory|mydatabase.fdb to specify location for
database but, when i use the embeded firebird, in connection string i
specify the servertype and clientlibrary!
If i use for clientlibrary |DataDirectory|\fbembed.dll i get error.
Until now I was know the full path to specify the clientlibrary but now
I have a solution that can be installed in different locations.
How can I use the |DataDirectory| or other locations to get the
fbembed.dll ???

--
Regards,
Mercea Paul

Gaining the trust of online customers is vital for the success of any
company
http://p.sf.net/sfu/oracle-sfdevnl