I'm trying to execute multiple commands in one database connection, we
make make 330 database update calls for a bulk insert (done through
stored procedures) and the overhead of running single commands is huge.

I know this wasn't supported in 2007 as per
http://www.mail-archive.com/firebird-net-provider@lists.sourceforge.net/
msg03092.html

Has this changed, and is it different, given we don't want a result set,
using ExecuteNonQuery();

example:

foreach (DataRow row in table.Rows)
{
   command = new FbCommand("EXECUTE PROCEDURE
EXAMPLE(?,?)",conn,transaction);
   command.Parameters.Add("@example1",FbDbType.BigInt).Value =
row["example1"];
   command.Parameters.Add("@example2",FbDbType.BigInt).Value =
row["example2"];
   largeSQL += command.CommandText + ";";
}
command.CommandText = largeSQL;
command.ExecuteNonQuery();

Cheers,
Matt
WARNING: This email and any attachments may be confidential and subject
to copyright. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
disclose or use the information contained in this email. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the email immediately. Linfox Pty Ltd and its related
companies do not warrant that this email and any attachments are free of
errors, viruses or tampering by third parties, and will not be
responsible for loss or damage resulting (either directly or indirectly)
from any such error, virus or tampering. If this is a commercial email
within the meaning of the Spam Act, you may unsubscribe from future
commercial emails by emailing unsubscr...@linfox.com