At 01:12 PM 21/02/2011, Yik Yuan Tan wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Im not sure whether I came to the right place to ask few questions about the
>.net provider for Firebird.
>
>I have a accounting software running on firebird 2.1.3 and I'm thinking to
>integrate few .net application into the accounting. Now the questions is the
>.net provider that are available to download are only for the firebird with
>the version 2.6 and 2.5.2.

That is incorrect.  2.6 and 2.5.2 are netProvider versions, not Firebird
versions.  The *latest* release version of Firebird is 2.5.  That numbering
does *not* relate to the numbering of any netProvider versions, nor vice versa.

> Are anyone of them is compatible with firebird 2.1.3 which I  am using now?

Unless something changed, the latest version of the netProvider will always
work with the current released versions of Firebird...Firebird 2.1.3 has been
the current released version of Firebird 2.1 for a very long time so you can
expect it the current netProvider version to be very stable with it.

HB