Hello,

I use VS2010 Pro with FirebirdSQL.NET provider 2.6 + C# 4.0 on FirebirdSQL
Server 2.5.1.26237.
I've generated the edmx model an work with data.All fine.
Now I try to run a simple stored procedure. My SP takes no parameters, but
when I try to call it VS2010 IntelliSense say that I have to provide one
parameter of type ObjectParameter

This is the generated model for stored procedure:

        public ObjectResult<global::System.String>
sp_Tables(ObjectParameter tABLE_NAME)
        {
            return
base.ExecuteFunction<global::System.String>("sp_Tables", tABLE_NAME);
        }

and this is the stored preocedure DDL:

CREATE OR ALTER PROCEDURE SP_TABLES
RETURNS(
    table_name char(31))
AS
BEGIN
  FOR SELECT RDB$RELATION_NAME
  FROM RDB$RELATIONS
  WHERE (LEFT(RDB$RELATION_NAME, 4) NOT IN('RDB$', 'MON$')) AND
(RDB$VIEW_SOURCE IS  NULL)
  INTO :TABLE_NAME
  DO SUSPEND;
END

I can modify the code like this (and it works fine):

        public ObjectResult<global::System.String> sp_Tables()
        {
            return base.ExecuteFunction<global::System.String>("sp_Tables");
        }

but it gets overwritten every time I upate the entity model.

Thank you for your time.
*
*
*Doru *