I decided to update an old project of mine to the 2.7.0 .net provider and
VS2008 grew an arm and punched me in the face :)

Is the provider expected to still work on .Net CF? Does anyone actually
use/test it? If I find the time to work around (most probably #ifdef the
missing stuff, don`t think any heavy changes will be needed), should I
post any changes or am I the only live dinosaur who actually uses that
work of Satan (meaning .net compact ...)?