Hi All,

I am migrating my solution to VS 2012 Ultimate with firebird dot net provider
3.0, I have configured ddex provider and able to select the firebird dot net
provider and run the edmx file. But when I run the application I am getting the
following error…   GACUtil show me all four firebird dot net providers
including 3.0

My Connection String is:

metadata=res://*/Model.csdl|res://*/Model.ssdl|res://*/Model.msl;provider=FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient;provider
 connection
string="user=SYSDBA;password=masterkey;database=C:\Pearlpos\Data\Store.fdb;dialect=3;charset=NONE;connectionlifetime=15;pooling=False;packetsize=8192;datasource=BLACKDELL"

Error Message is:

Model.ssdl(2,2) : error 0152: No Entity Framework provider found for
'FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient' ADO.NET provider. Make sure the provider is
registered in the 'entityFramework' section of the application config file. See
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=260882 for more information.

I have my machine.config file, registry entries configured properly, Also In my
application config.file I have

 <entityFramework>

 <defaultConnectionFactory
type="FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FirebirdClientFactory,
EntityFramework">

</defaultConnectionFactory>

  </entityFramework>

  <system.data>

    <DbProviderFactories>

      <clear/>

      <add name="FirebirdClient Data Provider"
invariant="FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient" description=".NET Framework Data
Provider for Firebird"
type="FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FirebirdClientFactory,
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=3750abcc3150b00c"/>

    </DbProviderFactories>

  </system.data>

  Any help is highly appreciated,