> I am facing a issue in connection of Firebird database which is
> kept in a shared drive. Physically I am able to access the file and
> it has full permission for read/write.

Can you give more details please?
What character has the "issue"?
What  did  you try so far and what does not work as expected? Show the
relevant parts of the code, please.

You   mention  "shared  drive"... but you understand that using a real
SQL   server   (any   of  them,  not  just  Firebird)  you  are  *NOT*
communicating with "the file" usually.

Instead  communication  to  the database is delegated to the server by
the client.