-----Mensagem original-----
De: Luciano Mendes [mailto:luronu...@gmail.com]
Enviada em: segunda-feira, 26 de janeiro de 2015 11:32
Para: firebird-net-provider@lists.sourceforge.net
Assunto: Re: [Firebird-net-provider] RES: Error reading data from the
connection

Let me copy, once again, the source code of the SW that is not work. Note
the I am always open the Polling connection according the documentation (
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8xx3tyca(v=vs.100).aspx ) and it
was broken since the version 4.6.0.0:

===========================
using FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient;

public static bool ExecuteCommand(string DML)
        {
            using (FbConnection fbConnection = new
FbConnection(connectionString()))
            using (FbCommand fbCommand = new FbCommand(DML, fbConnection))
                try
                {
                    Cursor.Current = Cursors.WaitCursor;
                    fbCommand.Connection.Open();