I don't think that the issue in the .NET provider. It just forwards
options to fbembed.dll for transactions it just TPB. And do it right.
The problem is in the engine, I've retested it with C API and the
behavior is similar to observed. My case is similar to the described
here: http://www.firebirdfaq.org/faq109/. With just one difference:
values field updated to is not depends on each other. I just update
the same field from several threads. I've crutched this with skipping
the exception because consistency is not a concern for this field. But
IMO, there is an issue in the engine.