Hi,

Using a framework that's "database agnostic", I am able to choose a
value for transaction isolation level using the
System.Data.IsolationLevel enum. I can't find a way to enter a
FbTransationOptions struct or FbTransactionBehavior value.

Using System.Data.IsolationLevel, it seems I get transactions with
behavior ReadCommitted + NoRecVersion. I would like to have RecVersion
instead of NoRecVersion.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Kjell Rilbe

Kjell Rilbe <kj...@rilbe.se>
Telefon: 0733-44 24 64 (+46 733 442464)
"If there's a price for bein' me, that's one I'll have to pay"
Aaron Tippin