Hi,

At April 24, 2017, 12:39 PM, Jiří Činčura wrote:

>> But,  what  could  cause  it  not  to recognize those fields properly?
>> Because   when   I   look   in   the  database's  system  tables,  the
>> RDB$FIELD_TYPE  and  RDB$FIELD_LENGTH  both  have  values in them, one
>> would be VARCHAR(132) and the others would be CHAR(1).

> Don't know. If you can confirm it's really those fields, put it to
> tracker and I'll look at it.

Sorry for the late reply, I'm under a time crunch to complete a
project. Once I have the time(hopefully within a month), I'll try to
reproduce it with a database that contains one table with those kind
of computed fields. There was another table that had one computed
field, and that one was simpler in construct, and the Code First from
Database  wizard  didn't  have  any  problems with that table.  So, it
must   be  something  with  that  one  table  in  particular  and  the
complexities of its computed fields.

As  soon,  as  I have a reproducible test case, I'll enter an issue in
the tracker.

--
Best regards,
 Daniel Rail