Hello,

this is the current config:

ctx.Configuration.ProxyCreationEnabled = false;

// res is the main object = an employee
// res.ARBEITSZEITEN are the list of past and current engagements

res = ctx.RESSOURCEN.Include(z => z.ARBEITSZEITEN).FirstOrDefault(a =>
a.EXTERNE_ID == personalnummer);
// In the case of an error:
foreach (ARBEITSZEITEN a in res.ARBEITSZEITEN)
{
        ctx.Entry(a).State = EntityState.Detached;
}
ctx.Entry(res).State = EntityState.Detached;

Stacktrace of the inner exception:

   bei System.Data.Entity.Core.Mapping.Update.Internal.UpdateTranslator.Update()
   bei
System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.Internal.EntityAdapter.<Update>b__2(UpdateTranslator
 ut)
   bei System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.Internal.EntityAdapter.Update[T](T
noChangesResult, Func`2 updateFunction)
   bei System.Data.Entity.Core.EntityClient.Internal.EntityAdapter.Update()
   bei System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.<SaveChangesToStore>b__35()
   bei
System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.ExecuteInTransaction[T](Func`1
func, IDbExecutionStrategy executionStrategy, Boolean startLocalTransaction,
Boolean releaseConnectionOnSuccess)
   bei
System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChangesToStore(SaveOptions
options, IDbExecutionStrategy executionStrategy, Boolean startLocalTransaction)
   bei
System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.<>c__DisplayClass2a.<SaveChangesInternal>b__27()
   bei
System.Data.Entity.Infrastructure.DefaultExecutionStrategy.Execute[TResult](Func`1
 operation)
   bei
System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChangesInternal(SaveOptions
options, Boolean executeInExistingTransaction)
   bei System.Data.Entity.Core.Objects.ObjectContext.SaveChanges(SaveOptions
options)
   bei System.Data.Entity.Internal.InternalContext.SaveChanges()

Thanks

Niko