Dear all,
Apparently, my first post on this subject didn't arrive in the list. So I try
again.

I assumed, that SQLGetDescXXX functions are OBBC 3 replacements of i.e.
SQLDescribeParam. Is this right, or, in ODBC 3 SQLDescribeParam is the right
way to get parameter information on a prepared statement?

I tried to prepare "insert into x values (?,?,?)" and SQLGetDescRecord for an
APD did return an error message (sqlstate=HY021, native=0, [ODBC Firebird
Driver]Inconsistent descriptor information), and for an IPD did return
unreasonable data. Is this correct behavior?

---
Joja