Friends,

I have a database installed on a central computer (not running a server
OS) that I am trying to connect to two clients. The database folder is
shared on the network as L:\database\  All PC's are running Windows 7.
For one client simply connecting to L:\Database|{dbname} in the ODBC
configuration worked fine. For the other, I cannot connect no matter
what string I use. Following the Help documentation I have tried all
combinations suggested. But each time I cannot connect. Both client PC's
are running the same, newly updated 2.0.2.153 ODBC Driver. Any
suggestions?? Why did L:{etc} work when this not documented as a valid
connect string/method? Something hiding in the code we don't know about?

Any comments would be appreciated.
Craig

--
Craig Fogg