Olaf:

First of all, please go to http://www.comicsanscriminal.com/ ;)

Then, why do you think your issue is related with ODBC driver?

Regards

El 01/04/2015 06:31 a.m., Olaf Kluge escribió:

Hello @ll,

I have already a big Problem with this combination, msaccess (all versions) and firebird 2 (testet with 2, 2.1, 2.5) and the actually odbc driver.

First the constellation:

Table a

Primary Key year and number, so 2015 1, 2015 2, unique with main data for orders, one field is the number of the supplier, so 1 = supplier a from Germany, 2 is supplier b...

And there is a table 2

Foreign key Year and Number to Table 1, ID primary key and unique. There can be some more than 1 positions for every order, 1 to n relation.

I have already tried some things, so I have create the number not with (select max(nr)+1) but now with a generator.

The Problem: If the last order has the same supplier-id like the new created, MS Access shows me in some cases the Orderpositions in the subform (table 2) from the order before (with the same supplier-id).. And this at the point of refresh. So there is a new position createt, I have now three (if the order before have had 2), If I delete the order positions, I delete all positions, already the 2 from the order before.

Is there a workaround to solve this issue? In Access there is a main form with a subform, connectet from year and number to year and number.

Thanks a lot

Best regards.

Olaf

Jorge Andrés Brugger
Departamento de Informática
DASU - Obra Social del Personal de la Universidad Nacional de la Patagonia
Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut, Argentina
Teléfono (0297) 446-4444 int. 103
Correo electrónico: jbrug...@dasu.com.ar
Website: www.dasu.com.ar

"No te pongas en el lado malo de un argumento simplemente porque tu oponente se ha
puesto en el lado correcto" (Baltasar Gracián)

--
Antes de imprimir este mensaje, piense si es verdaderamente necesario hacerlo.