Thanks Alexander!
The use of gds32 is related to keeping support to interbase? (I would
prefer fbclient.dll to be the default library, as I usually dont intall
gds32 with my programs).
I would also happy if the default value for quoted identifiers is "NO" (I.m
not sure why someone will prefer quoted identififiers over non-quoted ones)
Regards!