Thank you, everything is fine now after I installed the firebird server on the
PC.

Have a fruitful year 😊

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Paul Beach
Sent: 17 януари 2018 г. 14:08
To: firebird-odbc-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Firebird-odbc-devel] ODBC connection problem

<<By FB, you mean firebird? I am working on a virtual machine with just a file
ending with .GDB on it, and a BI software.
I reinstalled the firebird odbc driver many times, but nothing changes.
I think the problem may be in ODBC Data Sources Administrator,
But I don’t know how to reinstall the whole console..>>

To access a firebird database, you need to have a firebird server running....
If there isn't one, then you should download and install a copy of the firebird
server.

Paul