Dne 24.10.2013 10:01, Philippe Makowski napsal(a):
> Le 24/10/13 09:45, Harriv a écrit :
>> Trace_list shows sessions as expected.
>>
>> I tried with fbtracemgr.exe and same config. It seems to work.
>>

> sorry no idea, perhaps a bug in fdb
> Pavel ?

I don't think so, as I use trace with FDB without problems. Although I
didn't use the name param of svc_start. But as readline never returns it
means that isc_service_query doesn't returns from engine with result. So
I expect that engine simply doesn't have anything to report.

BTW, if service is properly started (verifiable via fbtracemgr) and is
blocked in reading data (doesn't matter if it's readline, readlines or
via iteration - it all uses single method __read_buffer and hence
isc_service_query API call at the very bottom), it should be possible to
"unblock it" if trace would be externaly terminated (I use my own small
FDB scipt for trace service management as fbtracemgr is too quirky for
my taste, but fbtracemgr will do), no need to kill python. BTW, that's
the only way to end trace if you'll use loop in your FDB script to fetch
trace data.

best regards
Pavel Cisar
IBPhoenix