Hi,

FDB doesn't support named parameters for SQL queries. However, it's nice
idea so it's now in our tracker as feature request. I can't say when it
will be implemented, but I'll get to it eventually. As it's now accepted
feature request, any patch that implements it would be accepted if
technically possible.

http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/PYFB-48

best regards
Pavel Cisar