On 08/06/17 14:44, Hamish Moffatt ham...@risingsoftware.com [firebird-python] wrote:

On 08/06/17 14:37, Hamish Moffatt ham...@risingsoftware.com [firebird-python] wrote:

I've just upgraded my Debian Linux system to the new release (stretch/9)
and now I'm getting the following error when accessing a db from Python,
using either fdb (1.6.1) or the old kinterbasdb (3.3.0).

Unable to determine field precison from system tables:

Sorry, I meant to send this to the general firebird-support group. Still, if anyone knows... the query works in isql with the firebird 3 client library, but not from Python (fdb 1.6.1).

False alarm, my script was still using kinterbasdb. When I switch to fdb it works fine.

Sorry for the noise,

Hamish
  • [firebird-pytho... Hamish Moffatt ham...@risingsoftware.com [firebird-python]
    • Re: [fireb... Hamish Moffatt ham...@risingsoftware.com [firebird-python]