Hi,

I'm not sure that I understand what you are asking for, because getting
data from files is elementary programming task. If you want to execute
Firebird statements (that includes execution of stored procedures) with
parameters that are not directly stored in python source code (as
literals or other explicitly defined data structures), you can store it
in text file or any other format that suits your needs, and load it into
appropriate data structures that you need to pass to appropriate
method/function call. It's all just data.

best regards
Pavel Cisar