Hi,

Is there something I can do to find out which user is locking a particular
record in a database?  If I can use the transaction number to lookup the
user, then I may be able to simply ask that user to re-start his machine?
The server is running Firebird Superserver 2.1.4 on Windows.

I am trying to delete some records in a table but the following message is
displayed:

"lock conflict on no wait transaction deadlock update conflicts with
concurrent update concurrent transaction number is 7850179"

I cannot shutdown and restart the database at the moment, as it is during
production hours.

Regards
Marius J. Labuschagne
N Dip CDP, B Com (Strategy and IT), IMM Marketing, PPIM, PRINCE2 Certified

Turnkey Information Systems cc