Hello there,

i have a problem with my 27Gb FB2.5 Database. Doing a backup is workíng fine.
Doing a restore is failing due to the following error:

gbak: ERROR:attempt to store duplicate value (visible to active transactions) in
 unique index "RDB$INDEX_20"
gbak:Exiting before completion due to errors

Here`s the clue: The database is working fine. There are no duplicated roles,
no duplicated datasets, index-reorg is working fine, gfix could`t find ANY
errors.

I tried to find out, which relation "RDB$INDEX_20" has. It refers to a table
named "Abrechnung", Column named "RUECKBUCHUNG". But there are no duplicated
values. In fact, Column "RUECKBUCHUNG" is always empty (IS NULL).

Any Ideas?

Kind regards from Germany (and please excuse my bad english!)
Maik Sommer
IT-Systemadministrator