Dear friends,

I would like to know, if its possible, a help of you!

I need to know how to save one file MS Word Doc or Docx in a BLOB and read it
by stream, but, dont to use save in disk before!

I search in internet for a long time, but, only found the same procedure...

Can you help me?

Scenary:
  -- Delphi xe2
  -- Firebird 2.5
  -- FIBPLus 7.3
  -- Windows 7

   I know how to save the file (doc. jpg, etc...) in a BLOB field (binary type)
   I know how to read (using save in disk and read the file)

  But, I need read the BLOB content by STREAM, or be, read portions of file
into BLOB

Thanks for you!

Note: If you can not help me, please if you can show me Some site or user who
can give me a hint about this problem!