then why not include "Alias ​​Table" in "XSQLVAR"?

this function should be used to retrieve the table alias?

function isc_dsql_sql_info(user_status: PISCStatus; stmt_handle: PIscStmtHandle;

    item_length: Smallint; items: PISCSChar; buffer_length: Smallint; buffer:
PISCSChar):

    ISCStatus;

thanks

Antônio Cristóvão Gomes

AML-Software

Telefone: 32-3531-5071  Cel: 32-9104-2963

Ubá - MG