> Not to make you jealous or anything, but we just came back into cell
> phone range o n our leisurely cruise down the Maine coast.  I'd send a
> picture, but the list won't let me.  Now it's 6:30.  The drinks flag is
> out; the dog has had her run through the woods and a bit of swimming.
>  Life is good.

I really enjoy your footer - disregarding that I always enjoy your
comments to the list anyways - see you in Prague, hopefully!

Just came back from acrobatic class and had a lot of fun with eager
scholars and after-training-beer...

(while german soccer team obviously won current match - at least
according to the noise on the streets).
--
Thomas
  • ... jonatan.laurit...@yahoo.dk [firebird-support]