Hi,Thanks for you reply.

If I understand correctly, WD Cloud come with password to access private folder.
So, I am planing to install FB server where NAS attached and set private folder
in NAS, then map this folder as a network drive.

Other users, don't have direct access to this private folder. Accessing FB
database is just the same with format comp name:network drive on NAS

With this setting, is this necessary to set RemoteFileOpenAbility = 1?

WD Cloud come with pre-installed harddisk, so I can't replace its disk.
I still have a doubt with this cloud, it got good reviewer by some webs, but
got bad rating by users experiences.

Regards,
Anto