I'm having problems shutting down a databases on the server.

I have followed the instructions in the documentation:
http://www.firebirdsql.org/manual/gfix-dbstartstop.html

And by using the following command the database seems to be shut down:

gfix -user SYSDBA -pas masterkey -shut full -force 0 C:\Database\MyDB.fdb

This works to some degree as I can't connect to the database (using DB
Workbench), but the shutdown still leaves "something" hanging as the file is
still in use and I can neither move nor rename it.
Why isn't this command working properly and what can I do to shut down the
database so that I can rename it (in order to restore a backup).

This is Firebird 2.1 on a Windows server with the default installation
parameters.

Sincerely

Glenn Thomas Hvidsten

          Denne epost har blitt kontrollert for virus av Comendo Norge AS
    This e-mail has been scanned for viruses by http://www.comendo.no
  • [firebird-s... Glenn Thomas Hvidsten g...@vensafe.no [firebird-support]
    • [fireb... Dmitry Yemanov dim...@users.sourceforge.net [firebird-support]
      • SV... Glenn Thomas Hvidsten g...@vensafe.no [firebird-support]