The screen shot was stripped please bear with me I will paste the original
query and the original output now:

    WITH cteTestGroups AS (SELECT MIN(A.iSrNo) AS iGroupSrNo
            , B.cTitle
            , MIN(C.iSrNo) AS iSubGroupSrNo
            , C.cSubGroup
        FROM sReqSlipTestGroup A
            JOIN mTestGroups B
                ON  B.iID = A.iTestGroupID
            JOIN lTestGroupsTest C
                ON C.iPID = B.iID
            JOIN mTests D
                ON D.iID = C.iTestID
        WHERE A.iPID = 1
        GROUP BY B.lNewPage
            , A.iSrNo
            , B.cTitle
            , C.cSubGroup
        ORDER BY 1, 2, 3, 4)

    SELECT cteTG.*
        FROM cteTestGroups cteTG

1    Haemogram Report                                      1    Routine
Haemogram
1    Haemogram Report                                      5    Diff. Count
(Mature Cells)
1    Haemogram Report                                      10    Special
Investigations
2    Haemogram Report                                      1    Diff. Count
(Mature Cells)
3    C-Reactive Protine                                    1

4    Urine Analysis                                        1    Physical
Examination
4    Urine Analysis                                        8    Chemical
Examination
4    Urine Analysis                                        10    Microscopic
Examination of Centrifugalised Deposit
5    Haemogram Report                                      1    E.S.R.

Thanks
Bhavbhuti
  • ... venussof...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • ... venussof...@gmail.com [firebird-support]