Hi,
Why do you need to go back?
Regards,Karol Bieniaszewski

-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------
Od: "'Neil Pickles' neil.pick...@csy.co.uk [firebird-support]"
<firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Data: 04.08.2015  00:34  (GMT+01:00)
Do: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Temat: [firebird-support] Taking database back from v2.5 ODS11.2 to v2.1
ODS11.1

      Hi All, I’m sure I saw a message on here about how it was possible to
backup a database from one Firebird/ODS version and restore it to a previous
Firebird/ODS version. I am trying to convert a Firebird v2.5 database using
GBAK from v2.1 and then successfully restore it on Firebird v2.1. Now I tried
this and successfully backed up the v2.5 database using GBAK from v2.1, but
when I came to restoring that gbk on a Firebird v2.1 system it got 99% of the
way through the restore, did all the tables, indices and triggers but came up
with an error while restoring user privileges. I get the following error
message:- gbak: …gbak:     restoring privilege for user SYSDBAgbak:
ERROR:action cancelled by trigger (3) to preserver data integritygbak: ERROR:
table/procedure has non-SQL security class definedgbak:Exiting before
completion due to errors Is this expected doing what I am doing or do I need to
run a different command line switch set to accomplish it. The GBAK restore
command line is currently GBAK –R –P 8192 –v –user username –password password
backup.gbk database.fdb Cheers, Neil Pickles - n...@csy.co.uk CSY Retail
Systems LimitedDDI 0115 911 1677, Fax 0115 959 0959, Mobile 07801 316711
http://www.csy.co.uk

  • ODP: [firebird... liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
    • Re: ODP: ... Lester Caine les...@lsces.co.uk [firebird-support]