Hello Sean, and everybody

That's a very interesting and very important theme: "the new record version
will only include the updated fields -- not a full copy of the row"

Do you know where I can find a document, web-page, book or video that
explains that? If it has images or graphics, much better.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings.

Walter.

  • ... brucedickin...@wp.pl [firebird-support]