Hello,

I currently can’t install the latest Firebird CS 2.5.4 with the provided .pkg
installer. This may be related to new System Integrity Protection feature
introduced in the latest OS X:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System_Integrity_Protection . I hear it’s
possible to disable this security feature from OS X but I was wondering if
there was a way to install firebird without tampering any OS settings? I
couldn’t find any info of upcoming support for this OS either, nor OS X
installer for 3.0 beta and I’m hoping you haven’t given up with apple
completely… :)

BR,

Timo

________________________________
This e-mail may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not
the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify
the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying,
disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly
forbidden. We will not be liable for direct, indirect, special or consequential
damages arising from alteration of the contents of this message by a third
party or as a result of any virus being passed on or as of transmission of this
e-mail in general.
  • [firebird-su... Timo Romppanen timo.romppa...@planmeca.com [firebird-support]
    • RE: [fi... 'Paul Beach' pabe...@waitrose.com [firebird-support]
      • RE:... timo_romppa...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]