On Mon, Oct 5, 2015 at 12:59 PM, 'Alexis (PROINTER)' ale...@prointersl.com
[firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Hi, we have found a very strange problem with our firebird database, a
> record on a table of firebird databes is not always beeing returned:
>
> 1 - Using flamerobin we are never fetching record 1648 of our datble.
>
> 2 - Using an application we are developing (with vb.net on vs2010) the
> record is fetched:
>
> 3 - If we query from the application with condition IDESTADO = 3 wich the
> desired record has that value that record is also not fetched:

Yahoo ate your table structure, so this is just a guess.  You may have an
index that's missing an entry - that shouldn't happen, of course.  Using
isql, try fetching the record by primary key value, primary key
concatenated with an empty string (if it's a string) or plus zero (if it's
a number).  They try the same thing on any secondary indexes.

Good luck,

Ann
  • [firebird-sup... 'Alexis (PROINTER)' ale...@prointersl.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fir... Ann Harrison aharri...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]