Hello and good morning,

the situation, firebird classic server 2.1 before, firebird classic server
2.5 (newest) after. The frontend is Microsoft Access, the tables odbc
linked. Now, after the migration I open a Formular in Access, everything is
fast, in less then one second the Data were displayed. But if I open the
Formular the second time, I must wait 20 seconds. All Fields are indexed.

The sql-code in Access

SELECT TBESTELLUNGEN.JAHR, TBESTELLUNGEN.NR, TBESTPOS.LIEFERTERMIN,
TBESTPOS.LIEFERZEIT, TBESTPOS.GELIEFERT, TTEILE.TEILENR, TTEILE.BEZEICHNUNG,
TKUNDEN.FIRMA, TBESTELLUNGEN.GELIEFERT AS komplett, TBESTPOS.ANZAHL,
TBESTPOS.GEWOGEN, TBESTPOS.BESTAETIGT, TBESTPOS.ABGESCHLOSSEN,
TBESTPOS.TATSLT,
IIf([einheitnr]=6,[tbestpos].[geliefert],[tbestpos].[geliefert]*[tteile].[ge
wicht]) AS gewicht, UCase([tteile].[teilenr]) AS TNRG

FROM TKUNDEN INNER JOIN (TTEILE INNER JOIN (TBESTPOS INNER JOIN
TBESTELLUNGEN ON (TBESTPOS.NR = TBESTELLUNGEN.NR) AND (TBESTPOS.JAHR =
TBESTELLUNGEN.JAHR)) ON TTEILE.TEILENR = TBESTPOS.TEILENR) ON
TKUNDEN.KUNDENNR = TBESTELLUNGEN.LIEFERANTNR

WHERE (((TBESTPOS.ABGESCHLOSSEN)=-1) AND
((TBESTPOS.TATSLT)>=[forms]![fbestelleingang].[sa] And
(TBESTPOS.TATSLT)<=[forms]![fbestelleingang].[sb]) AND
((UCase([tteile].[teilenr])) Like
nz(UCase([Formulare]![fbestelleingang]![st]) & "*","*")) AND
((TKUNDEN.KUNDENNR) Like nz([Formulare]![fbestelleingang]![sl],"*")))

ORDER BY TBESTPOS.LIEFERTERMIN DESC , TBESTPOS.LIEFERZEIT DESC;

It works fine with fb 2.1, but now.. What has been changed? The last odbc
driver is installed

Best regards

Olaf

  • [firebird-suppo... 'checkmail' check_m...@satron.de [firebird-support]