Hello,

Unfortunately until today I have no answer. What can I do? With the newest
ODBC-Driver I have this issue, the old RC2 not..

Von: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 18. Februar 2016 10:36
An: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [firebird-support] Firebird odbc 2.0.0.150 vs 2.0.3.154

Hello @all,

Unfortunately, I get not answer of my question on the odbc devel list,
that's why I tell ths one here again.

After I updated the ODBC form 2.0.0 to 2.0.3, the most queries in MS Access
are very slow. From 2 seconds bevore to 1 minute with the new one! I have
updated all linked tables in both cases, the new one ist very slow, why?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards.

Olaf

  • [firebird-support... 'Checkmail' check_m...@satron.de [firebird-support]