Von: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 14. März 2016 12:33
An: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Betreff: [firebird-support] Firebird lock conflict

Hello,

fb3 rc2, newest odbc driver.. If I have to change some records, it works
fine with ibexpert, but with odbc connection (linked tables) I get for he
same records an lock conflict. No problem with the old version 2.5 or 2.1.

Do you know which time firebird 3 final will realeased?

Thanks

  • [firebird-support] Fir... 'Checkmail' check_m...@satron.de [firebird-support]
    • AW: [firebird-sup... 'Checkmail' check_m...@satron.de [firebird-support]