Hi Sergio,

Definitely there should transaction which produces conflict, probably your query does not catch it.

You can track it with Monlogger - download HQbird, install it and register as trial (14 days), then connect with MonLogger to your database and at the moment of error message click get Snapshot.

MonLogger saves all data from MON% tables for the investigation in the folder, and on the tab Transaction it highlights with red color those transactions which are potentially conflict, so you can review which application runs it.

Regards,
Alexey Kovyazin
IBSurgeon

Hello! I'm having a problem which I don't undestand. I'm getting a deadlock error in my app, but when I see the active transactions (I attach the select I'm using) I see all read-only transactions active.

So, the question is: How can I get a deadlock error when I have just read-only transactions active?

To solve the problem, I have to stop/restart Firebird.

Thanks!!

Sergio

---

select

        ma.mon$attachment_id,

        mt.mon$transaction_id,

        ma.mon$server_pid,

        ma.mon$state,

        ma.mon$attachment_name,

        ma.mon$user

    from

        mon$transactions mt

left join mon$attachments ma on ma.mon$attachment_id = mt.mon$attachment_id

    order by mt.mon$transaction_id

  • [firebird-supp... shg_siste...@yahoo.com.ar [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... Alexey Kovyazin a...@ib-aid.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]