Dear All,

 I had a problem with automated backup. I run cron job to do backup at night
everyday. But in 1 month, I often find 2-4 times my database couldn't success
to backup at night.
 But at morning, sometimes I can backup it with no errors, sometimes I have to
drop 1 table that makes problem first, so I can backup it.

 In firebird.log I see these messages :
 1. At Friday 8 April 01:00, internal Firebird consistency check (decompression
overran buffer (179), file: sqz.cpp line: 228)
 In the morning 08:34, sweeper start and finished à after that I do backup,
maybe sweeper fix it so I can do backup ?

 2. Then on monday, 11 April at other database when I do query :
 -  10:04 internal Firebird consistency check (cannot find record fragment
(248), file: dpm.cpp line: 1246)
 -  Looks like When I try to Gfix there is a lot of messages :
 i. 11:48 Fragmented record 5312277 is corrupt in table JADWAL_DETIL2 (177)
 ii. Index 2 misses node on page 20403 level 1 in table CPM (183) -- And
several messages like that
 iii. Page 27149 is an orphan – And 16 messages like that  (total = 17)

 Info about my firebird server :
 -  O/S : CentOS release 6.7
 -  Firebird Classic Server 2.5.3 (force write enabled)
 -  Application PERL. There is a long process to generate report that is often
running. This process is deleting around 2000 records, and insert the new one
again about 2000 records too. I had ever used "insert select" for fast
performance, but now I used insert query one by one.

 Are there any clue why this often happen ?

 On the other case, firebird service is also often shutting down it self. I can
see it from firebird.log :  Shutting down the server with 1 active
connection(s) to 1 database(s), 0 active service(s)
 Anybody had ever experience this too ?

 Hope somebody could help.

 Regards,
 Christine