On 13/09/16 06:30, jonatan.laurit...@yahoo.dk [firebird-support] wrote:
> But it looks like from the Yii2 code that select and insert...returning
> is handled alike in the PHP Data Objects. Can it be possible that
> Firebird PDO driver deviates from the official PDO interface. Who
> develops pdo_firebird.dll and is it possible to adapt is behavior?

As Helen has indicated firebird-php list is the right place for
discussions on the php drivers, but we COULD do with the help of the
wider Firebird community in improving and more critically ensuring
firebird drivers remain available in php.

There is currently no official maintainer of the drivers and personally
I don't use the PDO version simply because the PDO architecture was
always wrong. The interbase generic driver still works fine, but with
FB3 out it is probably time to finally split the firebird version to
it's own package. Something that needs help from the 'c' coders more
than the 'php' ones :(

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL