hi

I have an installation running Firebird 2.5.6 Classic server.

On one table, I have e trigger, which is defined as this:

SET TERM ^^ ;
CREATE TRIGGER UDVALG_MASTER_WEBDANMARK FOR UDVALG_MASTER ACTIVE BEFORE INSERT
POSITION 10 AS
begin
  if (NEW.NAVN='WEBDK') then
  begin
    /*CREATE RECORD TO CONSIGOR*/
    if ((NEW.DEBITORNAVN<>'') OR (NEW.DEBITORFIRMA<>'')) THEN
    begin
      if ((NEW.CountryCode is Null) OR (NEW.CountryCode='')) then
      begin
        lLand = 'DK';
        If (New.DEBITORADRESSE5='Danmark') then
          lLand = 'DK';
        If (New.DEBITORADRESSE5='Norge') then
          lLand = 'NO';
        If (New.DEBITORADRESSE5='Sverige') then
           lLand = 'SE';
        If (New.DEBITORADRESSE5='Grønland') then
          lLand = 'GL';
        If (New.DEBITORADRESSE5='Færøerne') then
          lLand = 'FO';
      end
      else
      begin
        if (NEW.DebitorCountryCode='') then
        begin
          lLand = New.COUNTRYCODE;
        end
        else
        begin
          lLand = NEW.DebitorCountryCode;
        end
      end

      if ((New.LEVERINGSMETODEINT=2) OR
          (New.LEVERINGSMETODEINT=20) OR
          (New.LEVERINGSMETODEINT=32)) then
      begin
        lAtt = NEW.DEBITORNAVN;
      end
      else
      begin
        if (New.BUYANDCOLLECTSHOP_DELIVERY<>'') then
        begin
          lAtt = NEW.UDVALGNAVN;
        end
        else
        begin
          lAtt = '';
        end
      end

          INSERT INTO WEBSHOP_POSTDK (
            AFDELING_ID,
            LANDEKODE,
            TOMTFELT01,
            HASTIGHEDS_ID,
            AFSENDELSESDATO,
            ORDRENR,
            MODTAGERID,
            NAVNELINIE1,
            NAVNELINIE2,
            ATT_PERSON,
            ADRESSELINIE1,
            ADRESSELINIE2,
            POSTBOKS,
            POSTNR,
            BYNAVN,
            VAEGT,
            BEMAERKNING,
            EMAIL,
            PROVINS_STAT,
            TLFNR,
            TOMTFELT02,
            TOMTFELT03,
            TOMTFELT04,
            TOMTFELT05,
            TOMTFELT06,
            TOMTFELT07,
            TOMTFELT08,
            TOMTFELT09,
            KOLLINR,
            MAXKOLLINR,
            TILLAEGSYDELSE,
            MODTAGERTYPE,
            CVRNR,
            SENR,
                F59,
            F60)
          VALUES (
            NEW.SHOPNAVN,
            :lLand,
            '',
            'PIP',
            :lD2,
            NEW.BONNR,
            '',
            NEW.DEBITORNAVN,
            '',
            :lAtt,
            NEW.DEBITORADRESSE,
            NEW.DEBITORADRESSE1,
            '',
            NEW.DEBITORADRESSE3,
            NEW.DEBITORADRESSE4,
            '',
            NEW.EKSBONTEXT,
            :lEMail,
            '',
            NEW.UDVALGTELEFON,
            '',
            '',
            '',
            '',
            '',
            '',
            '',
            '',
            '1',
            '1',
            '48:' || NEW.UDVALGTELEFON,
            NEW.LEVERINGSMETODEINT,
            '',
            '',
            'Indsat via 1',
            NEW.PAKKESHOPID);
    end
end ^^
SET TERM ; ^^

I have just addedd the above bold lines, but they do not seem to take effect
(the lines regarding field F59)
At least not on one connection.

Could this be, that this connection has an open connection and maybe an already
prepared INSERT ready?
And is the solution the to have the client DISCONNECT?