Hi,

dbClick on IBTransaction component and you got Transaction editor - and there
you have all values
google for each value

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

W dniu 2017-01-13 07:08:19 użytkownik Vishal Tiwari vishuals...@yahoo.co.in
[firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> napisał:

I am using TIBSQL, TIBDatabase and TIBTransaction components. This code is not
fitting there.

Would you please provide me Firebird Tools Group mail ID?
On Friday, 13 January 2017 11:15 AM, "Maya Opperman m...@omniaccounts.co.za
[firebird-support]" <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Vishal,

>I need to understand how to set Wait/No Wait Transaction in firebird.
I think you mean in Delphi? Might be better to ask on the Firebird tools group,
but I have replied below

>Also I have one doubt that I when we start transaction through code as shown
>below, the transaction locks particular rows in the table or it locks entire
>table?
I think you will be fine as long as you use generator to get your ID’s if you
use auto-incremented numeric primary keys.

Delphi code snippet for FIBPlus would be:

sqlMain.Transaction.TPBMode := tpbDefault;
sqlMain.Transaction.TRParams.Clear;
                sqlMain.Transaction.TRParams.Add('read_committed');
sqlMain.Transaction.TRParams.Add('rec_version');
sqlMain.Transaction.TRParams.Params.Add('nowait');
//try
sqlMain.Transaction.StartTransaction;
try

    //Have Insert SQL Execution here