Thanks.

From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
[mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2017 1:48 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Re: Fwd: Firebird database corrupt issue. Due to
I/O error

---In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
<mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> , <joje@... <mailto:joje@...> > wrote
:

> I am facing a DB corruption issue on firebird database. Everytime my
> application tries to open connection or perform any DML activities,
> randomly i get the following error.

  So, everytime or randomly ?

> ERR::I/O error during "CreateFile (open)" operation for file "database"

> Error while trying to open file; FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient:

 - The error shown above is coming from my .NET application whenever it tries
to open the FB database.  My application uses ‘FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient’

    communicate with Firebird.  Is there way to check error logs from Firebird
server?

  This is a part of error message, provide full text, everytime (not randomly)

> I seeing this issue more frequently now a days. Tried this same database on
> another pc still getting this error.

> Could someone help me.

  Sure. If\when you provide full description of what happens. Including
Firebird version and OS name for start.

-          Thank you :). Firebird 2.5.4 version, OS is windows 8.1 64-bit.

Regards,
Vlad