Hi,
This whole discussion is strange to me.Rename table while are pending inserts
to it?How. If statment like rename table exsist then after name has changed all
applications must be recompiled to take this new name into account. This looks
to me that discussion is not about real problem. Only academic discusion that
will be good to have this possibility in engine.
If change is realy needed then i suppose simplest solusion isCreate table with
same structure and run simple command
Insert into new_tableSelect * from old_tableCommit and use it.

Regards,Karol Bieniaszewsli
null
  • [firebi... Alain Bastien alainbast...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • Re... Ertan Küçükoğlu ertan.kucuko...@1nar.com.tr [firebird-support]