Hi again, Vishal!

Here's a different query that will reasonably often give you what you want:

with CopyToTals( Order_ID, Order_Date, Salesman_ID, Copy_Sold, ToTal_Amount ) as ( select Order_ID, Order_Date, Salesman_ID, Sum( Copy_Sold ), Sum( ToTal_Amount )
  from Ordered_Book_Details
  group by Order_ID, Order_Date, Salesman_ID ),
Orders(  Order_ID,       Order_Date, Salesman_ID, Order_Count ) as
( select list(Order_ID), Order_Date, Salesman_ID, count( * )
  from Ordered_Book_Details
  group by Order_Date, Salesman_ID
),
Maxes( Order_Date, Max_Copy_Sold, Max_ToTal_Amount, Max_Order_Count ) as
( select ct.Order_Date, max( ct.Copy_Sold ), max( ct.ToTal_Amount ), max( o.Order_Count )
  from CopyToTals ct
  join Orders o on ct.Order_Date = o.Order_Date
  group by ct.Order_Date
)
select c.Order_ID, c.Order_Date, c.Salesman_ID, c.Copy_Sold, c.ToTal_Amount,
t.Order_ID, t.Salesman_ID, t.Copy_Sold, t.ToTal_Amount,
       o.Order_ID,               o.Salesman_ID, o.Order_Count
from Maxes m
join CopyToTals c on m.Order_Date = c.Order_Date and m.Max_Copy_Sold = c.Copy_Sold join CopyToTals t on m.Order_Date = t.Order_Date and m.Max_ToTal_Amount = t.ToTal_Amount join Orders o on m.Order_Date = o.Order_Date and m.Max_Order_Count = o.Order_Count

I say reasonably often because you may have ties, i.e. the maximum of Copy_Sold, ToTal_Amount and/or Order_Count being reached by different Salesman_ID. If there's only one tie, then no problem (you just get two rows), but if you have two ties, e.g. both S001 and S002 selling 500 copies for a total of 200000, then you will get both of them for both c and t and hence, four rows.

Moreover, this query works nicely on the 16 rows in the test table, but I suspect it may be too slow if there are many rows. Hence, this is a query that I'd recommend you to consider replacing with an EXECUTE BLOCK (or a stored procedure) if Ordered_Book_Details is a huge table.

I didn't understand why you wanted the Order_Date repeated three times for each row, so I removed two of them.

HTH,
Set