Yes,
You must first impersonate user for the current thread and then you can login
to fb from that thread
Regards,Karol Bieniaszewski
-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------Od: "'Nikolaus Kern' parzival1...@gmx.at
[firebird-support]" <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> Data: 20.09.2017  17:10
(GMT+01:00) Do: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com Temat: AW: [firebird-support]
Explicit Login with Windows Domain username

      Hello Karol,

do you suggest that I actually do the windows login to impersonate this user
and then do a trusted authentication?

Niko