Hello Dmitry,

Thank you for your time. I just provided a reproducible sample. I'm not trying
to make fine tuning to FirebirdSQL or PostgreSQL.

Answer to your question is yes. KAYNAGAGORE and SEBEBEGORE are not indexed.
Please note that they're not indexed on PostgreSQL, too.

Question remains as how PostgreSQL can cope with identical data only with
primary key indexes faster than FirebirdSQL?

I'm not experienced with both database systems internals. I'm not very good at
reading query plans be that FirebirdSQL or PostgreSQL. So, it maybe plain
reading plan that puts FirebirdSQL slower as you indicated.

Thanks & regards,
Ertan Küçükoğlu

Sent from my iPhone

  • [firebi... zilez2...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]