On 22-12-2017 13:27, Nico Speleers nico.spele...@carfac.com
[firebird-support] wrote:
> I only see version 3.0.1. How can I see the digits after comma ?

There is no comma in the version number, but if you mean after the third
dot, there are several ways:

- Flamerobin: right click on server, "Retrieve server version"
- Windows: right click on firebird.exe, Properties, Details, under "File
version"
- A service / database info query for the version

In any case, 3.0.1 is not the latest version for 3.0.x, several bugs
were fixed in 3.0.2 (or wait for 3.0.3, which is expected to be released
soon). As far as I can tell, your is not a known (or fixed) bug, but you
might want to try it anyway.

You might also want to check your database with gfix, see
https://www.firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/reference_manuals/user_manuals/html/gfix-dbverify.html

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel