From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com [mailto:firebird-support@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, 21 December 2017 9:07 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] Firebird 3.0.3 no longer compatible with
InterBase 7.5.1 clients

On 21-12-2017 08:49, Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl
[firebird-support] wrote:
> On 21-12-2017 03:06, FSPAPA INCA Team i...@foodstuffs-si.co.nz
> [firebird-support] wrote:
>> I reckon this change to src/remote/server/server.cpp in commit
>> 2fdb281759299f24d47349246f3c800ec78971cc introduced an unintended effect:
>
> I think you're right. I'll create a ticket in the tracker for this.

http://tracker.firebirdsql.org/browse/CORE-5686

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel

Note:
This e-mail message has been inspected for malicious content.

Attention:
The information contained in this message and or attachments is intended only
for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material. Any
in reliance upon,
this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from
any system and
destroy any copies.
Please note that the views and opinions expressed in this message may be those
of the
individual and not necessarily those of Foodstuffs South Island Ltd.

Thank you.
  • [firebird-sup... FSPAPA INCA Team i...@foodstuffs-si.co.nz [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fir... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]
      • RE: ... FSPAPA INCA Team i...@foodstuffs-si.co.nz [firebird-support]