Check your system32 or syswow64 for firebird client versions and look if you
have not some conflict with Interbase installed with Delphi
Regards,Karol Bieniaszewski
-------- Oryginalna wiadomość --------Od: "craig_...@coxcolvin.com
[firebird-support]" <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> Data: 16.02.2018  23:38
(GMT+01:00) Do: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com Temat: [firebird-support] ODS
Error Help

      I recently starting getting the following error code when I compile and
run a Delphi Berlin 10.1 application on my development machine.   However, I am
ale to open these databases on this machine using IB Expert.
ISC ERROR CODE:335544379 ISC ERROR MESSAGE: unsupported on-disk structure for
file #######; found 32779, support 10.

I understand that this an ODS error, but when I check the ODS of the database
they are consistent.
What other things could possibly raise this error?

  • [firebird-supp... craig_...@coxcolvin.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]