Hi Paul,

 Sorry for miss leading information, our PCIE SSD is software raid 1, not raid
0.

 Since the drives are PCIE SSD, there is no raid controller that supports
hardware raid. we raid those two drive from windows 2008R2 build in software
raid.

 Since we put the new Intel P3700 PCIE SSD into our server, we cannot see much
speed improvement. but the disk speed test tell us the I/O traffic speed is on
the promising level. we are not sure where is the bottle neck at the moment.

 So we ask around for an idea to see if it's the drive itself, OS or database
configuration.
  • [firebird-suppor... supp...@bioliving.com.au [firebird-support]
    • Re: [firebi... Daniel Rail dan...@accra.ca [firebird-support]
    • RE: [firebi... 'Paul Beach' pbe...@mail.ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]